Dang Hoan My
Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam
T +84 28 3823 9640
vCard Download Profile
Dang Hoan My graduated from Ho Chi Minh City Law University in 2015. During his time at university, he worked as a legal intern in Indochine Counsel. After graduation, he joined Indochine Counsel in August 2015.
My is now an Associate of Indochine Counsel, he specializes in M&A deals, corporate restructuring, mergers and acquisitions, securities & capital markets, inward investment and corporate & commercial matters.
Key clients he has assisted and advised include: Truong Hai Auto Corporation (THACO), Sinenergy Group, Ecoplexus Group, Asia Chemical Corporation, Oravel Stays Singapore Pte. Ltd., eBay International AG, Japfa Investments Pte., Ltd. (Singapore), Nice Group Holding Corp., Mermaid Maritime Vietnam JSC, Viet Idea Food & Beverages Co., Ltd. (Startbucks Coffee Vietnam), and TP-Link Technologies (VN) Co., Ltd.
My’s notable transactions include:
- Acted for Truong Hai Auto Corporation (THACO) for acquisition of a top hypermarket store in Vietnam (E-Mart Vietnam);
- Acted for THACO for acquisition of HAGL Agrico for investment in agriculture;
- Acted for Ecoplexus Japan K.K for acquisition of a solar power project with capacity of 40MWp;
- Advised for Sinenergy Group to develop a new solar power project with capacity over 100MWp;
- Advised for Asia Chemical Corporation for group restructuring and other corporate matters of this public company;
- Advised for a film production group for transfer its project to new Japanese investors.
- LLB, Ho Chi Minh City Law University, 2015
- Ho Chi Minh City Bar Association